Tuesday 17 July 2012

I feel a little guilty as I type this... as the UK is in the midst of the worse/wettest summer in recent memory... however, today we have had a welcome break of sunshine, and even a little bit of rain!

This morning, I woke up to an overcast day which was noticeably cooler (don't get me wrong... it is still in the early twenties)! However, I enjoyed being able to blow dry my hair without breaking into a sweat and then walking to work, not having to stick as close to buildings as possible to make the most of any kind of shade!

I have even turned off the air conditioning off in my office.... So, I guess there really is no excuse not to go to the gym this evening and make the most of a slightly 'easier' work out!! 

To compound my guilt of actually enjoying this slighter cooler weather, this afternoon will see the Olympic Torch make its way through my home town in West Sussex... and sadly it does not look like the rain is going to ease up for them...

Whilst this is a welcome break for one day... I am delighted that the sun will be back tomorrow and temperatures will once again be in the mid-thirties by Wednesday!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment