Thursday 31 May 2012

The last couple of weeks have been manic, but brilliant! A quick re-cap...

I have managed to get a new job, three days a week working for an international organisation in their events team. So a 'proper' job which will look great on my CV. I have also been asked, and accepted a position as a Trustee for the Helping Hearts and Hands Foundation. This is a huge honour and am looking forward to getting more involved and continuing the good work which has already been done. Orders for Bespoke British Baking have picked up and next week is looking like it is going to be as busy, if not busier. And finally, we have been out and about and met a ton of new people!

Whilst I feel we settled in quickly, over the last couple of weeks it has really come together and I feel as though we are really becoming part of the community here!

On the downside (ever so slightly), the weather has been rubbish. It has not stopped raining all week. This is only more rubbish than normal as the weather is beautiful in the UK! Oh well... fingers crossed it will pick up in time for the arrival of our guests this weekend. It has been a while since we had any guests and I am once again really looking forward to showing off Sarajevo. We too are enjoying the long Jubilee Bank Holiday weekend and I hope to be able to enjoy a glass of Pimms and wave a flag!

No comments:

Post a Comment